• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

Lost Puppy

Lost Puppy

Postby admin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:04 pm

lost-puppy.gif
lost-puppy.gif (27.09 KiB) Viewed 1931 times

A week ago, while I was tinkering with this new site, a young fellow comes by and hands me a flyer for his lost dog. I told him that he could place a free classifieds ad here under PETS --> Lost & Found. He gave me his email, and I sent him instructions. He didn't post. I saw his ad on Craigslist, though. I don't particularly like the advertising model at Craigslist, and here is why: ads fade away in time, there is no way to reply or post a comment to the ad other than email, and everything is grouped strictly by locality.

Say some months later, you see a dog that looks just like the one this young fellow lost. You try searching for his ad on Craigslist, but its gone. Now what? You place a new ad on Craigslist looking for a fellow who is looking for a lost dog, etc. Get the idea?
admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (4)