• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

OxOSurf

Exchange reciprocal links, posts & traffic, paid clicks & promotions

OxOSurf

Postby adserver » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:19 am

oxosurf.gif
oxosurf.gif (49.22 KiB) Viewed 1122 times

OxOSurf

OxOSiurf is a manual, auto and application surf exchange available in French and English where you can get traffic for your website and make some money.

Click here to join.
adserver

Blog: View Blog (1)

OxOSurf.eu - The end of a nice story :(

Postby adserver » Mon May 26, 2014 11:10 am

OxOSurf just turned 4 years old, but unfortunately must stop.

Our person in charge of development, due to work commitments, can no longer allow to invest the time and energy that requires the development and maintenance of OxOSurf .

As for me, as you could appreciate, I gave it all my free time .

So it is with great regret and a heavy heart that we must end this adventure.

I want to thank all the many people with whom we have maintained cordial, even friendly relations.

Concretely, OxOSurf will no longer be online at the end of June 2014.
We notify you early enough so that you do not make new purchases from the beginning of June 2014.

All balances will be paid. Several scenarios:

- Your balance is greater than 5 euros by the end of June, made a withdrawal request on your OxOSurf account before the deadline or by email beyond.
- Your balance is less than 5 euros by the end of June, made a withdrawal request by mail to oxosurf@free.fr. Remember to include ID, nickname and amount.
- Whatever your balance if you decide to give us a gift, thank you to let us know, we appreciate the gesture :) .

On many deals in progress, they are maintained and will be managed by me through the website http://www.oxopub.eu/indexen.php (mail = oxopub@free.fr) . Payments will be made directly to your Paypal account.
I will remain present and active on OxOPub which prospects and contacts the webmasters of interesting web sites to offer them profitable and sustainable deals. All those who have benefited from our services will so be able to sustain their partnerships.

I remain at your disposal for any questions.

Cordially

Pascal on behalf of the Team OxOSurf ... which thanks you again.

PS1: No, there are no plans to sell OxOSurf, you trusted us by giving email and Paypal particulars, it is not about to pass them to anyone else .
adserver

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Affiliate Links & Traffic, PTP

Mobile Device
  • FREE CLASSIFIED ADS
    Free Classified Ads
    There are 3 ways to advertise - your choice: you can place free ads in a forum topic, in the classified display ads section, or you may start your own free blog. Please select the appropriate category and forum for the ad content before you post. Do not spam.
    Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. Deal at your own risk and peril.
  • Advertisement